Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Core'dinations Cardstock Winner is.........

Here is the winner:



Muttshouse said...
WOO HOO! Congrats Nicki!I would love to see some specialty cardstock - foil, metallics, flocked, heavy duty cardstock that would make sturdy favor boxes, shimmer cardstocks. OH! AND 12x24 size cardstock for those of us using our Cricut Expressions. All for cheap of course. ;-)
January 26, 2010 2:05 PM

Muttshouse - Please contact me at info@cardstockheadquarters.com with your mailing address so that I can send you your free cardstock.

Thanks,
Nicole Boucher
www.cardstockheadquarters.com

2 comments:

Muttshouse said...

WOO HOO!!! I never win this kind of stuff! THANKS NICOLE!!

Btw, the daily luck application on facebook told me I'd be 92% lucky today. Guess they were right!

Jen said...

Congrats Mutt If it couldn't be me, i'm glad it was you. {mwah!} hehehe!