Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Strawberry Treat Box


Ok so you should all know by now that I love little treat boxes. They are fun to give on top of birthday packages or just as party favors. The strawberry template was submitted to Paperscrapz by Sherry Brickey. My friends on the cricut message board asked for this to be created in Design Studio software and this is what I came up with. Please note my box is a lot larger than the template as I like my boxes big to put lots of goodies in. You can download this file for FREE HERE. Please note that I don't charge for my files but I would appriciate you supporting my business. Please visit us at http://www.cardstockheadquarters.com/. This file was all done with the Cricut Cart George.


10 comments:

Crafty Carrie said...

The strawberry is so cute thank you for sharing I am off to your other blog to take a look

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Nicole! The strawberries look so cute. Can't wait to try your cut file! Terrie L

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is a gorgeous treat box! Thank you so much for sharing

Juliexx

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

This is sooo cute! TFS! Luv all your creations. I look forward to following your blog. I found your blog through myscrapchick, Kristi.

xoxo,
Lori

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. You are very talented. I appreciate your sharing with me.

Linda

Audrey Frelx said...

These are really, really cute!!! you did a fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing the cut file.

Audrey

Anonymous said...

I love it...these strawberries are so cute! Do you have the instructions on how to put them together? I cut the file and am having trouble putting it together. Thanks again for sharing your creations.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you for sharing this, or for even doing it in the first place! So cute! Leah

Anonymous said...

So cute! I just found your blog and am now following, cute, cute strawberry box!!!

GrandmaD said...

How adorable. I love them. Thanks for sharing your talent with one who would never think of something that cute.