Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bunny Treat Box


Well what can I say my business has been busy and I have not posted on my blog for 2 months. Shame on me I know but my customers do come first and playing comes last. Ok so I finally had to take a few moments and play and this is what I came up with. I think the arms could use a little tweeking still but you can change them if you want. I did a lot of chalking and hand doodling so once you cut the pieces out on your Cricut have a blast decorating this fun little bunny. You can down load the .cut file here. I used the Doodle Charms cart. All cardstock is from my business www.cardstockheadquarters.com. Please visit my website and consider purchasing from us as we would love to have you as a customer.

5 comments:

Allison and Adam said...

That is so cute!! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, he is very cute, and also, glad to hear that your business is doing well.
Sharon

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for sharing the cut file. Much appreciated.

Norine said...

this is too cute love it so creative
Hugs
Norine

scootingranny said...

Cute box...I am going to try it this week. Thanks for sharing.