Saturday, November 15, 2008

Circle Peek A Boo Card






So I found this cute card in Paper Crafts Magazine Feb 06 issue. I decided I could create it in Design Studio Software instead of having to go out and buy the die cut used. I did not spend a whole lot of time decorating it and I will have to make a few more and spend more time on them. The middle circle spins so you can put a lot of images or words so that they show up in the windows.
Download the .cut file HERE.
Thanks for looking.
Nicole Boucher



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to try this sometime today, looks like fun!
Thanks for sharing the cut file!

Ann AKA Mom

1derland said...

Cute idea! TFS! Going to check out the rest of your blog now.

Anonymous said...

hi Nicole,
I donwloaded your file. I think it's great for just about any holiday. Thanks for sharing.
Carmen

MaryNSC said...

I about fell out my chair I just got a stamp set and i have been racking my brain trying to go about making one of these. WELL U just saved me a bunch of WORK THANK U THANK U!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Brandy J. here from Paper Crafts magazine. Thank you so much for promoting Paper Crafts. Your blog is darling and your use of cardstock is FABULOUS!!