Sunday, October 19, 2008

About Me and my Blog

Hello All,

Let me start by telling you my name. My name is Nicole and I am the owner of Cardstock Headquarters. I have a wonderful husband and 2 little girls. One is almost 2 and my oldest is 6. They are the reason I love to scrapbook so much.

I created this blog so that I can share .cut files with all of you and to keep you up to date on things going on with my business.

The only thing I ask in return for my .cut file is that you support my business by placing an order every once in awhile and telling your friends about me. Any comments on how to better Cardstock Headquarters and this Blog are always welcome. Please be patient with me as I am learing how to work making a blog as I go.

Have a great day,
Nicole B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to support your biz and family! Love your blog, thanks for sharing!
Anne
(newbuginyourear from cricut community MB)